As market traders, we have taken extra special measures to ensure that our stall and products remain hygienic. We also take extra care when packing your online orders with added sanitisation processes.
These measures include:
- Increasing in-stall cleaning and frequent cleaning of high touch areas including wiping down jars
- Providing hand sanistiser at the front of our market stall
- Asking team members who are unwell or displaying flu like symptoms to avoid work
- Marked spot on the ground of 1.5m distance from stall staff member
- Sneeze Screens in place
- Use of gloves when when handling products
- No signatures required on receipts for refunds, laybys or Click and Collect orders
- Encouraging customers to use EFTPOS or credit card through our manned registers wherever possible and asking them to pack their own bags at checkout; to reduce personal contact instore.
Customers can help by:
- Maintain Physical Distancing from other customers and Team members
- Consider contactless payment, like EFTPOS where possible
- Cough or sneeze into your arm or a tissue and dispose of the tissue in a bin
- Please stay home if you are ill
- If you prefer, shop online for home delivery
We remind customers that our Teams are working under difficult circumstances at this time.
Please be patient and respectful as they are trying to help you the best they can.